The Intec International Trade Fair for Machine Tools, Manufacturing and Automation is a major European get-together for the metal processing industry that takes place every other year. Technology leaders, innovation drivers, manufacturers, distribution and service partners as well as service providers and specialists will be presenting innovative and precision technology designed to meet the day-to-day challenges of manufacturing. Intec is an essential industry get-together that offers both decision-makers and professionals a high level of competency, innovation, inspiration and a networking platform.
The international Z Subcontracting Fair will be taking place at the same time and providing a platform for suppliers, particularly from the middle of the supply chain, and for service providers in the industry.
The trade fair combination created by Intec and Z is unique in Europe and covers the entire value chain from raw materials, parts, components and assembly units to manufacturing technology for cutting, removing and additive processes as well as digitalisation in production. Professionals in this field will find tailor-made solutions across all stages of planning, production preparation, operative manufacturing and distribution.
Come and join us in the spring of 2023 at the first European get-together of the year for the metal-processing industry!
Intec Key Facts
- Intec: International trade show and significant European get-together for the metalworking industry
- Combined trade fairs: The Z supplier fair takes place at the same time as Intec and focuses on parts, components, modules, technologies and industrial services. Intec and Z are complemented by GrindTec , the international trade fair for tool grinding and tool machining.
- Unique combination of events: Together, Intec, Z and GrindTec cover the entire production process and value chain, serve as an essential industry get-together for decision-makers and professionals and provide an important networking platform
- Exhibitors: Globally active market leaders as well as small and medium-sized companies from the machine tools, manufacturing and automation industries
- Data: In 2019, more than 1,300 exhibitors from 31 countries and 24,400 visitors (Intec and Z)